Sunday 30 March 2014

Final Sketch up model


My final Sketch up model!
The elevation incorporates a multitude of textures. My grandma made me a patchwork blanket for my bed when I was about 9 years old. It is one of the most valuable things to me that I own. I took photographs of different fabrics she used and put them into my design. As I wanted to show variety I also went back to the boat sheds at the waterfront and took photographs of textures I could find there. I mainly used them for my walls and blue coloured areas.
For the outside of the side walls I used a photograph of the side of a book.
The inside is using the text that I posted previously. Experiences, Names, Stories, etc that are important to me are found on the higher parts of my boat shed (close to the roof) whereas least important things are located on a lower level.
The image on the floor of my boat shed is a print I did last year at an art school I attended. It was my first print and was very proud of it. I like how I have been using it for a multitude of things: wrapping paper, photo album covers, now in my boat shed. It adds to the mood of the room as a spacious mysterious place.







No comments:

Post a Comment